A heavy-duty, open frame generator that keeps up with RV adventures, mother nature’s mean streaks and everything in-between.
Rated AC Output: 6000 Watts
Max. AC Output: 6500 Watts
Displacement: 420 cc
Starting System: Recoil & Electric Starter
(2) AC Receptacles
Noise Level @ Rated Load: 75 dBA
Run Time @ Rated Load: 5 hrs
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 gal
Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.9" x 24" x 25.4"
Dry Weight: 225 lbs
Fuel Type: US 87 Unleaded Gasoline
Overview & Specs
- Cord Management keeps extension cords organized and handy when you need them.
- Single Point Lift allows you to easily move generator to hard-to-reach places with just one hook.
- Wheels allow for easy maneuverability.
- Included all weather generator cover protects the generator in all weather conditions.
- Cover protects generator from the elements when it’s not in use.
- Outlets feature weather covers to protect from the elements.
- Rough Terrain Wheels that lock in place.
- Cold Weather Kit makes inclement weather a non-issue.
- Fuel Gauge shows levels at a glance.
- Meets U.S. EPA and CA (CARB) Exhaust / Evap. Emissions Regulations
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Device complies with Interference-Causing Equipment Standard ICES-002 Issue 6
- CSA C22.2 No. 100-14 compliant with SGS North America Listed Mark
- Device complies with FCC Part 15B
1 Generator Unit, 1 12 DC Wire, 1 Spark Plug Sleeve, 1 Spark Plug Sleeve Handle, 2 Bolts, 2 Square Nuts, 1 Key, 1 Wheel Kits, 1 Single Lift Point Kit, 1 Oil Funnel, 1 Owners Manual, 1 Warranty Registration Card, All Weather Generator Cover